Winter 2024 Adult House Registration
- League: Adult House
- Season: Winter 2024 Season
- Opens: November 6, 2023 at 5:00pm EST
Welcome to the Fraser Roller Hockey League! This registration is for the Adult House Divisions, which are individual registrations.
35 Wednesday is our fastest growing league. We are expecting yet another 25 new players to the division. This means that we will sell out extremely quickly. Please sign up early to save your spot!!
- The dates for each division are as follows:
- Monday 45 & Over: Starts January 8th, ends April 22nd.
- Wednesday 35 & Over: Starts January 3rd, ends April 24th.
- We will be continuing the use of Tier 1 and Tier 2 splits in both divisions. Please register for the same division you played last season. If you do not know what division or would like to change divisions, please reach out to Mike@FRHLHockey.com or call/text the business line at 586-685-7618.
- The fee for the FRHL Adult House league is $170, which is due at the time of registration. There is also a 3.4% credit/debit card fee required to register through Hockeyshift.
- All payments must be made through your Hockey Shift account. WE WILL ONLY TAKE CASH DURING THE PLAYOFFS OF THE CURRENT SEASON. AFTER PLAYOFFS ARE CONCLUDED, ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE ONLINE IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR SPOT.
- All Adult House Leagues require the one time purchase of FRHL House Jerseys, which are $75.00. Please note that we now have new jerseys in play - any player who has a older style jersey must purchase a new one in order to play.
|Age Group||Date of Birth Range||Spots Remaining|
|45 & Over TIER 1||January 1, 1952 to December 31, 1982||0|
|35 & Over TIER 1||January 1, 1952 to December 31, 1992||0|
|45 & Over TIER 2||January 1, 1952 to December 31, 1982||0|
|35 & Over TIER 2||January 1, 1952 to December 31, 1992||0|
|$170.00 USD due at registration|
Register online via HockeyShift