Adult Open 18 & Over Captains Registration
- Season: Summer 2023 Season
- Opens: March 1, 2023 at 5:00am EST
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT CHANGES AND INFORMATION REGARDING THE 2023 SEASONS:
Be aware that this season, we will have 2 floors year round! This means no more split days for divisions! We will do our best to keep things to one primary day of play.
FOR THE ADULT OPEN DIVISION ONLY, WE WILL TAKE CASH IN PERSON PROVIDED ITS PAID BY THE FIRST GAME. THE INITIAL DEPOSIT TO REGISTER THE TEAM MUST BE PAID ONLINE WITH A CARD TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. IF IT IS AFTER GAME ONE, WE WILL NOT TAKE CASH SO PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY THE FIRST GAME.
Current Team Capacity: UPDATED 3/22/2023 at 9:07 PM
- 30 & Over Monday Tier 1 (1/6)
- 30 & Over Monday Tier 2 (5/12)
- Platinum Tuesday (0/10)
- Iron/Aluminum Thursday (8/8) SOLD OUT! WAITLIST NOW ACTIVE!!
- Copper Thursday (2/6)
- Bronze/Silver Thursday (5/8)
- Tin Sunday (8/8) SOLD OUT! WAITLIST NOW ACTIVE!!
- Iron Sunday (10/12) 2 SPOTS LEFT!!
- Aluminum Sunday (6/12)
- Copper Sunday (3/10)
- Bronze/Silver Sunday (4/10)
- Gold/Platinum Sunday (0/8)
- The Adult Open Team fee is $2000 per team and must be paid no later than the start of the first game. There is also a 3.4% credit/debit card fee required to register through Hockeyshift. With the exception of the deposit, we will take cash up until the first day of play for your team. Cash will get you to avoid the 3.4% fee. We will NOT take cash after your teams first game is played.
- Be aware that all teams now get 12 regular season games and playoffs instead of 10 games. This is the reason for the increase of the price.
- We have an extremely high demand for league teams and registrations. Registrations are first come, first serve. We will not hold spots for any team, to include teams that have played the previous season. If you want to save your spot, you must put a deposit down.
- For select divisions, a secondary day may be used during the season, to include playoffs. Every effort will be made to avoid this scenario, but your team may be required to play on other nights outside the primary day of play. This includes playoffs.
- For Monday - Friday leagues, game times will have start times between 6:00 PM and 11:30 PM. (TEAMS THAT REQUEST NO GAMES AT 6:00 OR 11:00 PM WILL BE DENIED. We simply do not have the time available to avoid this.)
- For all Saturday and Sunday Open Leagues, game times will have start times between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
A special note about rescheduling games: We are currently looking at a very full slate of games on a daily basis. If you are a team that will call occasionally because you are missing players and ask for a reschedule, you will most likely just be given a forfeit loss with no refund. In addition, we know that Tournament season is upon us. If you are a team that has Tournament commitments, you need to send us a email and indicate what dates you cannot play AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. Once the schedule is out, it is out! Please note that your request falls in playoffs, we will do our best to make arrangements but we cannot promise that we can move games around for you. Please make sure that you have reviewed the dates and times that are listed before you commit to playing!
|$250.00 USD at registration||$2000.00 due March 30, 2023|
Register online via HockeyShift
- Scott Brown
- Assistant Director of Hockey