Fraser Roller Hockey League
FRHL COVID 19 Update & Status
Coronavirus safety and protection
We're all aware of the current situation in the state of Michigan as well as the Metro Detroit Area. Fraser Hockeyland as well as the Fraser Roller Hockey League are taking preventative and preemptive steps in order to ensure the safety of our participants and fans.
FRHL has implemented the following measures, effective immediately:
- Added an additional five sanitation stations in the facility, in the main lobby of Fraser Hockeyland.
- Sanitation stations will be set up around the rink, to include bench areas, locker rooms, bathrooms, and fan areas.
- FRHL Management & Staff will be required to wear masks, and disinfect all surfaces as well as after the final game of the day. This includes the player benches, the locker room benches and hooks, water bottle holders, penalty box, as well as other areas of the rink. Our goal is to create the safest environment for our patrons and employees.
- Fraser Hockeyland is also fogging the facility 5 times a week with PermaSAFE. You can read more about that down below!
- Social Distancing is in full effect off of the playing surface.
- Masks are STRICTLY enforced while at FRHL. Players may remove them once they are on the playing surface or player benches. Players that have a medical condition and cannot wear a mask are respectfully asked to contact FRHL Management for a full refund, as we cannot accommodate you at this time.
Fraser Roller Hockey & PermaSafe Systems
Fraser Roller Hockey has partnered with Permasafe. This is an anti-bacterial fogging solution that removes and disinfects all surfaces including cracks and crevices, and also applies a protective coating to further sterilize our facility. This treatment was applied to our buildings in their entirety and will be continued to be applied at various times in the facility.