18 & Over Teammate Registration
- League: Adult Open
- Season: Winter 2024 Season
- Opens: November 5, 2023 at 1:00pm EST
Welcome to the FRHL Adult Open Registration! This registration is for teammates to register on their team. If you do not see your team, your captain needs to register online.
FOR THE ADULT OPEN DIVISION ONLY, WE WILL TAKE CASH IN PERSON PROVIDED ITS PAID BY THE FIRST GAME. THE INITIAL DEPOSIT TO REGISTER THE TEAM MUST BE PAID ONLINE WITH A CARD TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. IF IT IS AFTER GAME ONE, WE WILL NOT TAKE CASH SO PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO BE PAID IN FULL BY THE FIRST GAME.
- The Adult Open Team fee is $2000 per team and must be paid no later than the start of the first game. There is also a 3.4% credit/debit card fee required to register through Hockeyshift. With the exception of the deposit, we will take cash up until the first day of play for your team. Cash will get you to avoid the 3.4% fee. We will NOT take cash after your teams first game is played.
- Be aware that all teams now get 12 regular season games with the exception of the 30 & Over Monday/Wednesday Divisions. Those divisions are 10 games plus playoffs.
- We have an extremely high demand for league teams and registrations. Registrations are first come, first serve. We will not hold spots for any team, to include teams that have played the previous season. If you want to save your spot, you must put a deposit down.
- All Adult Open Divisions are considered split divisions where two days of the week are REQUIRED to complete the season. Teams and players should expect that they will have approximately 50% of their games on each day, to include playoffs.
- For Monday - Friday leagues, game times will have start times between 6:00 PM and 11:30 PM. (TEAMS THAT REQUEST NO GAMES AT 6:00 OR 11:00 PM WILL BE DENIED. We simply do not have the time available to avoid this.)
- For all Saturday and Sunday Open Leagues, game times will have start times between 8:00 AM and 11:00 PM.
Register online via HockeyShift